The authors submitting their paper and participants joining the EFA Annual Meeting are required to be current (2021) EFA members. Membership of co-author(s) is not valid.
This year membership can be purchased directly on our submission system. If you acted as track chair or reviewer, please use your existing account.
Membership for conference participation
EFA membership is required to attend the conference. Exceptionally, the membership fee will be €20. Zoom links to the conference will only be accessible to registered members via the ConfTool platform.
EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro
- EFA membership is personal and non-transferable.
- EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
- EFA members receive free online access to the Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Current EFA Members can submit one paper to this year’s EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
- EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships.
- Members are reminded to update your password-protected EFA / EIASM Profile (via the My Profile button at the top of this page) so that EFA can contact you about elections, news, and call for papers.
Why join the European Finance Association?
- Membership of a global network of more than 2,000 professionals involved in the research, practice, study and teaching of Finance.
- Invitation to the European Finance Association (EFA) Annual Meeting – the members-only conference typically staged at a European location in August.
- One complimentary paper submission to the EFA Annual Meeting of the same calendar year as that of paid membership (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Free online access to the Review of Finance – the official journal of EFA listed in FT Top 50.
- Discounted fees to submit a paper to the Review of Finance.