Registration is closed!
You are invited to register for the EFA 48th Annual Meeting – EFA 2021. Due to COVID, EFA 2021 will be virtual. The conference will take place between Wednesday 25 and Friday 27, August 2021 via Zoom. Registration is required for all participants but there will be no registration fee. Since EFA 2021 is a members’ only event, EFA membership is required to attend the conference. Exceptionally, the membership fee will be €20 if you register only to attend the conference in 2021.
- If you submitted a paper to EFA 2021 (irrespective of whether the paper has been accepted) then you are already an EFA member and no further payment is required to attend the conference – but you need to log-in and register.
- If you are a co-author of a submitted paper, then you may not be an EFA member and will have to join as well as register.
- If you are a session chair, discussant, presenter or attending co-author you must be a current EFA member and register for the conference.
- The President and Executive Committee invites its members to participate in the General Assembly online during the Annual Meeting August 25 2021 at 6pm CEST
Zoom links to the conference will only be accessible to registered members via the ConfTool platform.
Membership can be purchased directly on our submission, reviewing and registration system (ConfTool).
- EFA membership is personal and non-transferable.
- EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
- EFA members receive free online access to the Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
- EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships.