Members and friends of the European Finance Association (EFA) are invited to submit research papers for the 48th EFA Annual Meeting to be held on August 25-28 August 2021. Papers on any finance topic are invited.
- The submission deadline is February 1, 2021, midnight 12pm Standard Pacific Time / February 2, 2021, 9am Central European Time (Milano).
- All papers must be submitted as PDF files. You do not need to remove author names from the uploaded paper.
- The author submitting the paper must be a member of the European Finance Association in 2021 for the paper to be considered.
- Each individual may only submit one paper (although they can be a co-author on other submitted papers).
- Papers that have recently been presented or scheduled at other major conferences are allowed. The submitted paper must not be accepted (or conditionally accepted) at a journal.
- Dual submission to the Annual Meeting and Doctoral Tutorial is allowed. Note the separate deadlines.
- Submitting your paper ahead of the deadline is appreciated, to avoid a rush just before deadline during which technical issues are most likely.
- Accepted papers should be ready for circulation when the program is published; papers requiring clearance for public circulation should begin to arrange for clearance prior to May 2021.
This year you can become member of the association directly on our submission system. Please note that you will need to become member, before submitting the paper.
In partnership with our partners Banca d’Italia, Bank for International Settlements, the European Central Bank, and the Norges Bank Investment Management we are hosting sessions on specific research topics. The papers for these special sessions are chosen from the pool of papers submitted to the conference and undergo the same reviewing process.
EFA 2021 Doctoral Events
If you wish to submit the same paper to both the EFA 2021 and Doctoral Tutorial, you need to make two separate submissions. Submission for these events runs on two separate systems and have different deadlines.